Posted on Nov 6, 2012
Cornucopia’s loyalty card! Nutritional consultation & therapeutic massage to be won…
Cornucopia Loyalty Card
Cornucopia is introducing a new loyalty card for our
valued customers which thanks you with a free meal.
It will also include a bi-monthly draw for a free...
Nutrition Consultation with Rina Whyte
of Eat Your Greens
Holistic Treatment voucher for €60 with the
Dublin Therapeutic Massage Clinic
The loyalty card is valid for
- Any set breakfast
- A main meal & two salads
- Health boost special
(not valid with other specials)
A word about Rina Whyte - Nutritional Therapist
Rina is a qualified Nutritional Therapist, she has been involved in the area of
Nutrition for over 20 years. As well as seeing individual clients, Rina gives seminars
and workshops on Nutrition and Healthy Eating.
Specialised areas of interest are in preventative medicine, managing chronic illness
and promoting optimal health by improving the physiological function of a number
of bodily systems, including the digestive, immune, endocrine and cardiovascular
For more information:
BDes (Hons) Dip. N.T. MNTOI
t: +353 87 238 9591
facebook: Eat Your Greens Rina Whyte
5 Healthy Eating Tips from Rina...
• Maximise your digestion by having a glass of warm water with lemon juice a half
hour before you eat.
• Include a fresh vegetable juice every day as one of your 5 a day, they are easy to
digest and a great precursor to digestion.
• Don’t avoid the good fats, we need them to absorb important vitamins and for all
• Ensure every dinner plate is at least half filled with vegetables.
• Eat Your Greens, all of them, they provide huge health benefits!