Points that make Cornucopia green and environmentally friendly.
- We are totally vegetarian and vegan.
- We use organic and locally grown produce.
- None of our food is genetically modified.
- We use free-range eggs for all of our cooking and baking.
- We recycle and compost almost all of our waste and have very little general waste. We reuse plastic containers wherever possible.
Packaging and Paper
- We allow our customers to bring in their own take-away containers.
- We use recyclable and biodegradable takeaway containers and biodegradable disposable forks and knives; we use recycled unbleached envelopes for our office stationary.
- We use e-light long life bulbs; we use Airtricity – a wind energy company, as our electricity provider.
- We use natural gas for all our cooking.
- We have a bike-to-work scheme for our employees.
- Our staff eat nutritious vegetarian food to keep them healthy and happy.